On November 30, 1990 PC Healthstop was created with the knowledge that corporate America was unhappy with the options presented to them in the microcomputer service industry. Service customers are no longer willing to pay high prices for service contracts on machines that break frequently. We provide Software Contracts and Maintenance Agreements that are affordable and easy to use. And with over 30 years of experience, our expert technicians are able to work on all PC desktops, laptops, and printers.
The PC Healthstop Software Contract is quite simple. It provides full coverage of all software needed to keep your computers, printers, and networks running. PC Healthstop offers more coverage than a standard warranty. You can bring in your computer as many times as you need within the year to keep it running well.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you are not completely satisfied with your PC Healthstop Software Contract, you may cancel at any time. If you cancel within thirty days of purchase date of your agreement, you will receive a full refund of the cost of the contract less the cost of services rendered to date. If you cancel after thirty days, you will receive a pro-rated refund of the cost of the contract less the cost of services rendered to date. Refunds within 30 days of purchase will be credited back to your credit card or via check. Refunds after 30 days of purchase will be store credit.
The PC Healthstop Software covers, but it’s not limited to the following:
- Virus and Spyware Infections
- Windows and Software Corruptions
- Re-installation of Software (legally license disks must be provided)
- Data transfers if re-installation is required (PC Healthstop is not responsible for lost data)
- General Maintenance. If you think that your computer has slowed down and needs a cleanup, bring it in. It’s covered!
- If you have any questions about your computer, call us or bring it in. We are happy to explain things to you over the phone or in person
No more worries about how much this new virus is going to cost you. It will cost you NOTHING!
Also available are On-site Maintenance Agreements to keep your business running well.
On top of all the reasons why you got one in the first place, there are also reasons to renew your Software Contract!
- Being covered everyday means no worries any day of the week.
- Get a discounted renewal rate, of just $199 when you renew within the first week of expiration.
- Remember that contracted customers have a higher priority over non-contracted customers, so you will always get your computer back faster!
- Phone support. When you have a Software Contract we are more than willing to help you solve simple problems over the phone.
- No payments when you drop off or pick up your computer, which means less time lost in your already busy schedule!
- Thinking about a new computer? No problem! We can help you with your new computer purchase, and your contract will be transferred the new computer!
To renew you will need your contract number, it will be on a PC Healthstop sticker, attached to your computer's exterior. It measures about one inch in width same one inch in length.
Locate it on your desktop's case, if you have a laptop you will find it underneath the laptop. If you do not know or can't find your contract number please call us at 508-875-4888 and we will be happy to look it up for you.
You will Enter Your Contract Number On The Second Page Of Our Secure Checkout Powered by Paypal
Please note that you do not have to be s Paypal member to use our Paypal secure checkout, there is a link on the left of the login information that you can proceed to pay without an account.
You will need to hit the (+) sign, to open the box to input your contract number or contract numbers (if renewing multiple contracts).